Comment on page
Adding a Card & Autopay
Adding a card to your account is an essential step in availing certain features and benefits of Spydra and setting up auto-pay for billing, which ensures seamless and uninterrupted services without manual intervention.
Additionally, having a card on file also enables you to access higher configurations and resources that may not be available otherwise.
- Creating Medium and Large Network Configurations
- Creating Dedicated Networks
- Adding Nodes
Payment methods are defined at Organization as Billing is handled at the Organization level, so
- Navigate to the Organization where you want to add a Card
- In the Billing section, select Billing details
- You can add a card in the Payment Methods section
- Add the card to the next screen and submit
- The card will be successfully to the Organization
- If there is only one card added to an Organization, that card will be set as the Primary Payment method.
- You can add more payment methods or cards, and update the primary payment method to the new card.
- Once a Primary card is added to your Organization, auto-pay will be enabled to your account automatically.
- Your Organization will be billed at on 1st of every month.